These were taken last Spring on Urban Farm - I love the colors, and the shapes of them. Makes me want to silkscreen an image of wheelbarrows.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Daily Photo
I'm going to try and start posting daily photos - I figure this is a good way to get me taking photos more, scanning the ones I already have, and going through old digital images.
These were taken last Spring on Urban Farm - I love the colors, and the shapes of them. Makes me want to silkscreen an image of wheelbarrows.

Tonight I went with my parents and some family friends to see my sisters Gospel Choir perform. They were really good - I loved it, the energy is just great, and my sister looks so happy and excited when she's singing. My mother took a bunch of photos, if I get my hands on them I will post some here.
These were taken last Spring on Urban Farm - I love the colors, and the shapes of them. Makes me want to silkscreen an image of wheelbarrows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love gardening equipment in general! esp watering can pooh.
Post a Comment