Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holiday Presents

I've been working on my holiday presents this weekend and last. I did a lot of "pre-planning" at the end of the summer, but now I've had to start actually working on it.

Since I didn't have my blog last year, I thought I'd put some photos of what I made last year. It was a calender - with images from old books and guidebooks - birds, flowers, etc.



I don't have any photos of the finished products - but if anyone reading this has a calender, could you email me a photo of it, where you have it hanging? Thanks :) And I really need more space to dry my prints when I do big runs like this!

1 comment:

Melissa Logan said...

We had ours in a really cute spot, but I think it's still packed in my decorative things box! I need to unpack it, put our stamp on ths place :)