Sunday, February 08, 2009
Plaid and Checker Love
I am currently obsessed with plaids and checkers ... and this morning I realized I've acquired quite a few in the last few weeks. This is my dad's Pendleton wool shirt, that I have on a temporary loan, and really love:

I bought this scarf in Seattle at H & M and it's the perfect colors to contrast the grey skies:


Another shirt of my dad's, this one I am going to use to make a scarf via the tutorial by Martha, of UNIFORM Studios in Readymade:

This is my new favorite dress, also from H & M in Seattle, red, black and white checkered:


I made this simple scarf last week, on one side it's a navy blue flannel, and the other is a brown, red and off-white flannel plaid. I am in the middle of sewing a dress out of this plaid as well, which I found at Goodwill for fifty cents:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it that you have a plaid tag....
Ha ha. I just started adding tags, I need to go back through my archives :) You know how I get hooked on something ... plaid might be one of these things ...
Post a Comment