Saturday, April 10, 2010

Nigel

We added a new cat to the mix last weekend... Story and more photos to come (a lot more!) but for now, he climbed in to my fabric cubbies this morning and could not be cuter...


7 comments:

MR. RANDOM said...

Such a good-looking guy you have there! We had a lovely boy cat named Nigel. He was a striped one, too. Your Nigel looks a lot like Griffin's brother Zebulon (formerly code-named Pascal).

Jess said...

This one came pre-named Nigel, I am totally curious as to why they named him that!

Oh I will go back and look at your flickr for photos of Zebulon/Pascal. I remember him a little bit from the visit last year.

Yay, kitties!

Megan said...

I totes forgot to comment on your awesome new cat! he's so adorable! and I also am in love with your bookshelves...they look like they came out of some style magazine : )

Anonymous said...

what a pretty kitty!

x
Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Megan, that makes me laugh because they are maybe the only organized part of this room at the moment! There's stuff EVERYWHERE, but those manage to stay some-what un-cluttered. Or at least, cluttered in an organized way :)

And thanks all, there will be plenty more Nigel photos ... he's the most photogenic!

Rosei said...

I think that Nigel likes being in pictures. :)

Jess said...

Ha ha Rosei, I think so too. He's just so photogenic! I think his coloring lends itself well, soo much better than the black kitties!