I made my mom this teeny cross-stitched hedgehog for Mother's Day, and backed it with this adorable hedgehog fabric. I think it turned out pretty cute. Continuously expanding my Mother's hedgehog collection!
check you out! I really need to learn how to cross stitch! btw, side note: working at the Philly Zoo now on wknds, and I was just trained in holding animals from our education collection...held an African Hedgehog...preeetty cool
I am sooo jealous! I want to hold a hedgehog! I came thisclose to buying my mom baby ones from craigslist ... but I think she's more interested in the images than the actual animal :) They are so adorable!!
Cross stitch is so easy and there's so much you can do with it! Especially geometric shapes!
And Philly Zoo, that's awesome - what are you doing there?
I spend my daytime hours working on a website with career information for students, doing data and research work. I spend the rest of my time working on my house, reading, sewing, silk screening, doing yoga, making friends, playing with my nephew, taking photos, reading blogs, and organizing.
2 comments:
check you out! I really need to learn how to cross stitch! btw, side note: working at the Philly Zoo now on wknds, and I was just trained in holding animals from our education collection...held an African Hedgehog...preeetty cool
I am sooo jealous! I want to hold a hedgehog! I came thisclose to buying my mom baby ones from craigslist ... but I think she's more interested in the images than the actual animal :) They are so adorable!!
Cross stitch is so easy and there's so much you can do with it! Especially geometric shapes!
And Philly Zoo, that's awesome - what are you doing there?
Post a Comment