This girl was taking photos right by the Astronomical clock - isn't that a fabulous coat?
Saturday, November 22, 2008
People watching in Prague
It's hard not be voyeuristic when walking around all these smartly dressed beautiful people. The girls I found especially adorable, and couldn't help having some boot envy.
This girl was taking photos right by the Astronomical clock - isn't that a fabulous coat?
This boy kept trying to run away from his dad, but his dad always found him. He's so adorable!
This girl was standing with her friends at the Kafka statue, those boots are amazing.
These photos make me laugh, the man (who I assume is the father), is so clearly frustrated in the second photo, and the girls are so cute. This was the day after Halloween, maybe they were dressed up?


This is definitely my favorite people watching photo I took - I love that she's caring roses, and the light was just perfect.
This girl was taking photos right by the Astronomical clock - isn't that a fabulous coat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment